**Made in a Panini Press!
- 2 slices, whole grain organic bread
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, feathered (cut)
- 1/4 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- tomato, 3 slices
- micro green,
- heart of palm, sliced
- 1/2 small carrot, grated
- pepper jack cheese slice
- mayo and relish (for spread)
- coconut oil
Cut the 1/2 bell pepper in half again down the center.
In a small pan drop about a teaspoon of coconut oil and let it melt completely: saute bell pepper, feathered onion and sliced crimini mushrooms. Add a dash of salt. Cook until onion and pepper are tender. Set aside.
The Spread: in a small dish, combine 1 tbsp mayo and 1 tbsp relish.
Heat up panini press.
Butter one side of each slice of bread.
Place first slice of bread, butter side down, onto the panini press.
- Bell Pepper/onion/mushrooms mix
- Micro Greens
- Heart of Palm
- Second slice of bread, butter side up