Let me introduce you to my Clean Team! With the help of Seventh Generation, Ecover and Aubrey Organics, my house gets the green cleaning it deserves and no more harsh chemical smell left behind!
Following a green lifestyle definitely meant switching all cleaning products to natural brands. It wasn't a good feeling having to step out of every room I was cleaning because of the harsh and over-powering smells other cleaning products leave.
I love using Seventh Generation's disinfecting multi-surface cleaner on my counter tops after cleaning up the kitchen:
- Kills 99.99% of household germs botanically
- Effective against Influenza A virus including H1N1
- Streak-free spray for easy cleaning
- Deodorizes and effectively controls odors
- EPA registered
- No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces
You will get the same effect from their disinfectant wipes, I probably use this product the most! Perfect for a quick bathroom cleaning, I even use them to dust sometimes! Every time I use them, they leave the area smelling like fresh lemongrass & thyme.
For the kitchen I love their Natural Liquid Dish Soap and their Automatic Dishwasher Gel!
When it comes to my bathroom I prefer to use cream scrubs. I used to use Soft Scrub way back when...I made the switch to Ecover and fell in love with their affordable scrub!
Here is some quick info straight from Ecover.com
"Remove the grease and grime left from your day-to-day with this gentle abrasive cleaner. Plant-based and mineral ingredients pack a punch without harmful chemicals."
- degrease and remove stains without scratching
- mildly abrasive
- effective cleaning with the power of nature
- no chemical residue
- plant based and mineral ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability
- minimum impact on aquatic life
- no animal testing
- safe for septic tanks
- Calcium Carbonate
- Capryl Glucoside
- Lauryl Polyglucose
- Xanthan Gum
- Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Silver chloride
Finally! To sum up my Clean Team I want to introduce everybody to Aubrey Organics "Earth Aware Home Care Liquid Sparkle Cleaner"
- For Glass, Tile, & Counter Tops
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- VeganThis amazing products if free of Synthetic detergents, petroleum chemicals, sulfates and phosphates, amphoteric detergents, triethanolamine (TEA), diethanolamine (DEA), methyl and propyl parabens, NTA and EDTA, perborate, ethylene oxide, chlorine bleach, synthetic colors, perfumes.
Well I do hope everybody enjoyed this informative post! And hope to have made a small impact, and I encourage everybody to switch to natural cleaning products! Be kind to yourself as well as the earth :)
Instructions for use:
Apply Ecover Cream Scrub directly to the surface or onto a wet sponge. Clean the surface, then rinse off. Suitable for enamel, stainless steel, tile and chrome.
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Complete ingredients list: