Easy to make meal that's ready in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 small broccoli crown (equal to about 1.5 cups of the florets)
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 1/2 pounds snow peas
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced.
- 2 packs Wildwood Pasta Slim Spaghetti (it's gluten free!)
- 1 pack Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n
- Soy Sauce
- Coconut Oil
- Peanut Oil
Cook Mandarin Chick'n according to instructions.
- In a large wok or fry pan drop a table spoon of coconut oil
- Med/Hi heat
- Make sure all the veggies are chopped and ready to go
- Once coconut oil has melted, throw in the veggies and begin to toss
- Toss for about 5 minutes, occasionally
- Turn heat to low
- Add a tsp of peanut oil
- Add a tbsp of soy sauce
- Mix and cover for about 5 minutes, letting the veggies steam cook for a bit
- Prepare "Pasta Slim Spaghetti" according to instructions
- Add to veggies
- Once the chick'n is done (sauced and everything) add it to the stir fry
- Cook all together for another 5-8 minutes